Google
What is Co-Managed Care for Veterans?

Start a Discussion

Get Involved and start your discussion now. Our members will discuss with you!

Start a Discussion

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Anesthesia coverage for developmentally disabled daughter

Military Authority Member
Irene Lopez November 12th, 2012

http://www.tricare.mil/mybenefit/jsp/Medical/IsItCovered.do?kw=Anesthesia

Jason, a few months back you referred me to this website for help with anesthesia for dental work for my developmentally disabled daughter. I sent all the supporting documents Tricare requested for possible authorization. I've gotten the run around like you can't imagine and everyone I've spoken to claims they do not cover this and I need to contact medicare. Medicare doesn't cover it either as I have spoken to them. My daughter has Down's Syndrome and has to be put to sleep in a hospital type setting for dental work. The cost to me will be $5500. I need help with the anesthesia. I realize this is not part of your area but I'm thankful that you took the time to ressearch and find the website for me. I really don't know what to do anymore. I called everyone I can on the website including Delta Dental who can't help me either. I have called Tricare until I'm exhausted. I truly believe that the agents are not aware of this disability benefit but they refuse to research further. Do you know of anyone I can contact directly who will help me? Thanking you in advance for your help.

Irene Lopez

Table 'military_militaryauthority.com.legacy.userDiscussionComment' doesn't exist