What is Co-Managed Care for Veterans?

Start a Discussion

Get Involved and start your discussion now. Our members will discuss with you!

Start a Discussion

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Send Holdiday Cards to our Troops

Military Authority Member
Chris Chamberlin November 19th, 2011

When filling out your Holiday cards this year send a card to A Recovering American Soldier or deployed loved one...

IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING...I AM PAYING FOR CARD AND company will print it, stuff it in the envelope, address it, put a first class stamp on it and mail it out for you.

Please go to the website above, click "send a free card", type a heartfelt message, address it to Recovering American Soldier (ADDREESS BELOW)...

If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful, special people, who have sacrificed so much would get. Please copy and post on your wall..

A Recovering American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20307-5001

Add Your Comments