Google
What is Co-Managed Care for Veterans?

Start a Discussion

Get Involved and start your discussion now. Our members will discuss with you!

Start a Discussion

Subscribe to our Newsletter

please help a fellow veteran-please read

Military Authority Member
Valerie stern March 15th, 2012

My fiance and I are the top finalists for a wedding give away, all we need is votes. He has done two tours in Iraq and may be deployed again, we want to exchange vows before he leaves. Please vote at www.canbyherald.com, you can read our whole story there! Please help this Veteran and his family....Thank you!
Valerie Stern and Michael Tucholsky

Replies

Jeanette Cholak March 24th, 2012

Will vote on march 28 when voting starts again...
you dont know me anything to help out. My son is being trf to BC from Halifax...
and Im just visiting the sites associated to the base.
good luck and all the best... and thank you for serving our Country

Valerie March 25th, 2012

Jeanette,
I appreciate more than words can express your help in this. Thank you, and good luck to you and your family!

Warm wishes,
Valerie

SsauliithoOp May 28th, 2012

haha My first time to deal with a blog period. Yeah so I just put down my faoirvte websites down for the website. I know it wasn't for that but wanted to be a dork. Well your decision seems like a big one. So after reading you blog my opinion would be get the two desserts with a date or without. That's honestly what I focused on was just the dessert. I probably didn't help much but hope you reach your decision with little stress. have a blessed week look forward to seeing you at church. Oh just came to me, if you have a decision between two gentlemen make them shoot it out, through a top shot scenario or just 10 paces with awesome top hats. It is a rule that a 10 pace duel cannot happen without top hats. that is an unwritten fact that is shared verbally among gun enthusiast.

Add Your Comments