Google
What is Co-Managed Care for Veterans?

Start a Discussion

Get Involved and start your discussion now. Our members will discuss with you!

Start a Discussion

Subscribe to our Newsletter

ex spouse

Military Authority Member
CHARLES TONN March 22nd, 2012

How long does my ex receive a percentage of my retirement pay ? it was never specified in the divorce.I'VE BEEN REMARRIED FOR ALMOST 20 YRS. AND SHE'S STILL GETTING IT. IF ANYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THIS , THANKS FOR ANY INFO. CHUCK

Replies

Jerry March 31st, 2012

Well Charles Tonn, its just something you have to live with, because the army pass the law that say your ex gets so mush for each year she live witrh you in the army. your stuck with it..My wife got remarried before the law was pass, but I didn't know it till after the fact, so you see I've been pay this for over 22 years..
Have fun and enjoy what you have and forget the pass.

Fidaus May 28th, 2012

We have re ordered some pages, add ed Fire/Rescue coins and done a ltltie shop keeping today, AND WE HAD OUR FIRST NEW SITE SALE. Thanks flyguyz for the purchase of the Marine Corps Sargeant 1.75 coin with engraving. These coins look better after the engraving. Sharp, clear, and clean, I have never had anyone say anything other than being very impressed with the finished product. By the way flyguyz is a repeat customer from another site, Many Thanks

Add Your Comments