What is Co-Managed Care for Veterans?

Changes to Army TAP

According to a new order, all Soldiers planning to separate from the Army are now required to begin their transition process at least a year before leaving by scheduling a pre-separation counseling session at their installation Army Career Alumni Program (ACAP) Center.

Also, a new toll-free call center for transition assistance recently opened. Soldiers can call 1-800-325-4715 for transition advice, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Army civilian employees who are leaving due to Base Realignment and Closure, or just moving on, as well a National Guard and Reserve Soldiers, are also eligible to use ACAP separation services.

To learn more, visit the ACAP website.

Share This