What is Co-Managed Care for Veterans?

Find Your Friends

Your friends could be members of the community!

Find Your Friends

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)

Spouses of active duty service members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2 may receive up to $4,000 in financial assistance to pursue associate degrees, licenses, or credentials in “portable” career fields. This assistance also extends to spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W1 and O1-O2. Spouses of Guard and Reserve members must be able to start and complete their courses while their sponsor is on Title 10 orders.

Spouses who receive this assistance must finish their program of study within three years of the start date. Please note this program does not include Coast Guard spouses.

MyCAA may be used to fund state certification and/or licensing exams or prep coursework for teachers, medical professionals and other jobs that require recognized certifications or licenses. It may also pay for High School completion courses, GED exams and English as a Second Language coursework.

MyCAA does NOT pay for programs that include CPU or Laptop computers, application, graduation or membership fees, student activity cards, child care, parking, transportation or medical services. It does not reimburse individuals but pays directly to the school or educational facility.

To establish a MyCAA account, eligible spouses should visit the MyCAA website within 30 days of their class start date. On the website, the eligible spouse will need to create a profile and build a career and training plan.

Share This